Sellers Maximum Exposure Marketing Plan
Maximum Exposure = Maximum sales price!!
My Maximum Exposure Marketing plan, MEM, is based on a very active system of marketing your home in giving it maximum exposure in finding and reaching out to potential buyers and “bringing them in,” rather than the traditional passive method of marketing which utilizes a few signs and some printed or internet material, mostly with a larger than life photo of the agent, and waiting for the buyers to come to us.
Here is what I will do to get your home sold for top dollar
- We will help you and advise you with getting your home “ready to show.” This includes free “staging” assistance of your home (a $600 or more value) so that it looks beautiful and can obtain the best possible price and sell much faster than other non staged homes. You never get a second chance to make a first impression so we view home staging as an essential part of selling a home and why include it free as part of our listing package.
- Place your home on our internet Maximum Exposure Marketing system to place your home at the top of google searches. I utilize both individualized and customized websites along with many top real estate websites such as REMAX.com, Realtor.com, Zillow.com, Trulia.com, Homes.com, Redfin.com, Movoto.com, Ziprealty.com, Proxio.com, Trovit.com and over 300 other websites.(websites subject to change)
- Input the listing into not only local but many out of area Multiple Listing Services. I subscribe and feed to approximately 50 MLS services so your home is seen by both local home shoppers and agents and home shoppers and agents all over California and in other extended areas such as San Diego County, Palm Springs, Arizona and Las Vegas. I also belong to the largest international listing MLS and will advertise your home to all of Asia, Europe and the middle east in a variety of languages
- Your home will be shown and advertised on U-tube videos and seen on a variety of social media.
- Your home will be shown on mobile phone devices.
- We use special search engine optimization techniques, SEO, and work with a brilliant Princeton PhD internet and website consultant that NOBODY else can even come close to so that your home receives Maximum exposure marketing. Yes, it costs us lots of extra time, effort, and $$$ but it differentiates us from everyone else and gets you top dollar for your home because Maximum exposure=Maximum sales price!
- Take many high quality professional photos and do virtual tours of your home. We will then place those photos and video tours on websites, mobile sites & youtube. We guarantee you that these photos will be fantastic and meet with the most highest of standards. 98% of the homebuyers begin their searches online based on photos of the homes so we realize that photos are the key to finding the buyers and bringing them to your door!
- I will say it again because it’s worth repeating, YOUR HOME will be placed at the TOP of google searches to be seen by EVERY potential home shopper looking to buy a home in the Santa Clarita area. No joking, no kidding!
- Contact thousands of buyers by email that are in my data base, I have a large online web presence with several websites and advertising at the top of google that attracts buyers to view your home.
- Email RE/MAX agents locally, nationwide and internationally. One of the GREATEST benefits of being a RE/MAX agent is that I am part of a NATIONAL and INTERNATIONAL network with over 100,000 agents in almost 100 countries!! We have a REMAX in Bejing China, Armenia, Russia, Israel, Korea, Estonia, Finland, Spain, etc….. NOBODY ELSE comes close to that!! I also personally joined an international MLS network so that I can also reach out via email or the phone to thousands of agents both around the country and worldwide who are not part of the RE/MAX network
- Email agents in my own networking groups of local, national and international agents from other companies large and small.
- Present your home at my local association and networking meetings so that those agents see and hear about your home from me in person.
- Hold and host “broker open houses” where agents and brokers are invited to have lunch and view your home for their potential buyers. I have sold many homes as a result of these broker opens, they create a “buzz” about a new home on the market
- Hold “public open houses” which will be well advertised (not required upon sellers request)
- Call agents who previously have shown homes similar to yours and may be interested in your home
- Contact thousands of buyers by email that are in my data base, I have a large online web presence with several websites and advertising at the top of google that attracts buyers to view your home. I capture potential buyer emails in many ways, many see me as an authority on the Santa Clarita, and send them information about your home.